Monday 23 April 2012

A Welcome to Sentinel Drivers Club Members

Today, I noticed a sudden jump in the visits counter and then the latest copy of the Sentinel Drivers' Club newsletter "Sentinel Transport News" popped through my letterbox this afternoon.
Issue 78 Front Cover
Although I'd contributed an article to the magazine, I'd not expected quite such encouraging comments from other authors about my little blog here! Plus there are a number of suggestions to persuade readers to come and have a look.

So, if this is the first time you've found these pages, a warm welcome (and to all other readers of course!). Any text in blue is a link which may be clicked on to jump to a related page. Try clicking "A warm welcome" and see what happens!

Good reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...